With the introduction of ultrasound guidance, FDA approval and years of positive outcomes associated with ECG confirmation of bedside PICC lines, New England Life Care can now bring Peripheral, PICC and Midline insertion directly to your office, hospital, outpatient center, or patients’ home using the same technology and quality found in hospitals nationwide. Once the line is placed, we can initiate drug treatment at the patient’s home.
Inability to arrange for timely line placement can result in an unnecessary ER visit, hospital admission or an extended hospital length of stay, as some facilities have difficulty meeting the demands for same day vascular access consults. New England Life Care can work with clinicians to maximize insurance coverage regardless if placement site is in the physician office, hospital or home. Our vascular access services can additionally help with hospital admission avoidance, coordination challenges and patient immobility issues and enable infusion services at home.
We provide vascular access services including:
- Ultrasound guided placement for PICC and midline
- 3CG tip confirmation system
- Mobile x-ray available if clinically indicated
- Consultation services for vascular access needs
- Drug administration
Duly Qualified and Licensed Staff
- All Vascular Access Specialists providing services will be duly qualified, by training and experience. The Vascular Access Specialist will be duly licensed without restriction with the state where services are to be provided and will comply with all licensing, health and safety requirements under state and federal law. Our Vascular Access Team possess and shall maintain in good standing all necessary licenses and certifications to provide our vascular access services.
NELC is pleased to introduce our new Vascular access phone number for ease of ordering!
To order placement of a PICC or midline or if you are seeking consultation regarding appropriate line placement and vessel preservation simply call us at (781) 232-5465 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
For more information on Vascular Access Services, please reach out to Janet Henry, RN, CRNI, Director of Vascular Access Services, email@example.com.